Sunday, January 10, 2010

 

Oh, Intentions and Gratitudes may just be Twittered

... since they are shorter bites, rather than a list of multiples.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChristaGiles or see the updates automatically post to my profile on Facebook.

(for those of you who don't know what Twitter is... it is sorta a mini-blog, 140 characters max per "tweet"... and if you follow that link, you'll see my page. Everything that starts with a "@" sign and someone's user ID is a response to something they've posted either to me, or just as a general message on their Twitter page. If you don't see the "@" sign, then it is just a comment that I've put out there for the world. Intentions and Gratitudes will be labeled as such, everything else is random!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?