Wednesday, December 23, 2009

 

The Gratitude Project: Day 17

1 - that the temporary glitch that was rendering my new iPhone (thanks, bosses!) unusable/dysfunctional finally cleared up... and that I've chosen the option to have 5 long-distance numbers always free to call: Mom n Dad, Heather Home, Heather Cell, and Chris' parents will fill those spaces perfectly.

2 - that I was wide awake at 8:30, so I could start cycling the laundry in an attempt to be ready to hit the road by 11

3 - that my dad called at 8:45, so I was awake enough to figure out how to answer my phone... and that he warned us it is -25 up in Williams Lake! Hooray for warnings to pack really warm clothing! Last dozen years in WL at Christmas would -maybe- get down to -10. Climate change sucks.

4 - that Karen is house- and fish-sitting, so everything will be healthy and happy when we get back!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?