Tuesday, December 22, 2009

 

The Gratitude Project: Day 16

1 - that I have a day off work today, to do running around stuff (including trying to return the ugly-but-functional bathtub faucet/trim that we bought while still thinking of getting a fancy wall spout that needed a particular type of diverter), recover the living room (because I have done a reality check, and I am unlikely to start hooping daily in the small bedroom, but it will hold excess stuff nicely), and do more research on my have-iTouch-may-want-iPhone options

2 - that I have a sweet man sleeping beside me who makes me happier

3 - that I was able to sign out a CAN car that has snow tires on all four wheels, so we can drive home to Williams Lake tomorrow and hopefully make it there with ease! Looking forward to an awesome visit, plus all the knitting time while driving

4 - (woot, extra gratitude!) that the fourth or fifth idea I've had for making myself a knitted hood/scarf combo seems to be working so far!


In case I don't get online once we're in WL: for those of you who celebrate Christmas, have a merry one! I hope you are able to follow those traditions that make you happy (I'm excited about going to church on Christmas Eve to sing songs, and pass the peace with people who watched me grow up), and that your loved ones do only lovely things (I'm lucky - no family angst to deal with). For those of you celebrating other things, sorry about the crazy schedule that my holiday-of-choice imposes on the general public... but hopefully you are able to benefit from it somehow!

Be well, be safe, and know that you are loved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?