Sunday, December 20, 2009

 

The Gratitude Project: Day 14

Today's list seems to have add-ons... and I'm okay with that.

1 - I'm thankful that in my 17 years of lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons, not once did a child under my care drown... (unlike the icky dream I had last night)...

2 - I'm grateful for inheriting the strong work ethic that seems to run in my family (though I managed to miss the money-management skills)

3 - I really appreciate that C is so interested in the work that I do - last night he was watching me attempt to develop a logo and favicon (the little image that appears next to the URL, like the orange-and-white B for Blogger that is up there right now) for my online classes... and when I was stuck with "CG" looking like CoverGirl, he steered me away.. and when I started playing with CX (not really seriously), he pointed out that the X could become knitting needles... so I'm the prescription for your knitting woes! Fun, no? Now if I can just get it to show up on my Ning site like it is supposed to... (feedback on it is welcome, too... I'm not 100% happy with it yet, but I like the direction it is going in...)



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?