Saturday, December 19, 2009

 

The Gratitude Project: Day 13

1 - that I am in a stable enough place that I can give notice at one of my jobs, so that starting in mid-January I won't be travelling all the way out to UBC for anything other than polo, and I'll have Wednesdays and Fridays to work at home on my design work and developing my online classes (and still being open to scheduling private lessons nearby)

2 - that I didn't break anything (other than perhaps the wax ring holding the toilet in place) that wasn't meant to be broken today, while I worked on demolishing the tiled floor of the bathroom. Tomorrow, we plumb new drains and vents!

3 - that C is willing to accept my invitation to dance a little bit around the house, so we had a nice cheek-to-cheek groove going to "Stormy Weather"... kinda appropriate, no? I do love dancing, and partner dancing with someone you love is a truly beautiful thing.

You?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?