Tuesday, December 15, 2009

 

The Gratitude Project: Day 10

1 - that lessons I'm learning in one part of life (Relationship: "Ask for what you want, and you'll probably get it") carryover to others (Online Class: Ask for more detailed feedback, and you'll get it)

2 - that my boss shrugged off my report of the irate woman who demanded my name and stomped off when I turned her away from the closed shop because my class kept getting interrupted by people trying to come in and shop.. I LOVE having a mellow/understanding boss, after so many years at the UBC pool with someone I couldn't relate to (racist, sexist, homophobic) or work under (inconsistent, unclear, unsupportive)

3 - that my students love me, even when I'm tired and make mistakes while "helping" them with their projects so they have to be confused and re-knitting stuff for 3/4 of the class before I figure it out properly (hooray for diagram sketches!)

Where's your gratitude sense at right now?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?